Full Product Description
Clayton is a DevOps tool that helps teams secure and optimizes their developments on the Salesforce platform. It uses AI and advanced heuristics to find vulnerabilities, scalability bottlenecks, testing issues, and other mistakes that developers may overlook, in near real-time and with ultra-high accuracy.
Unlike most scanners, Clayton doesn’t bundle existing SCA technology (such as PMD, ESLint), but runs on its own SCA engine, which leverages AI and various heuristics to maximize detection accuracy and cut false positives massively. Clayton is one of the few scanners which performs data-flow analysis when scanning code.
Other features include
Code and metadata analysis
- Vulnerability scanning: detect flaws in application logic, configuration and third-party dependencies (either embed or static resource)
- Full support for all platform languages, including Apex, Visualforce, LWC, Aura
- Full support for low code developments, including Flows
- Custom rules – build your code review bot
- No lines of code limitations
- Integrates with Github, Bitbucket, GitLab, Azure DevOps, Copado and more
- Automated pull request reviews
- Protection modes – identify mistakes in real-time and request changes to devs
- Built-in Trailhead advice
- Multiple concurrent scans
- Hardening report – track technical debt and security over time
- People insights – see how each team member impacts your developments
- End-to-end encryption
- SSO and MFA
- ISO 27001 certified
What makes Clayton stand out?
Clayton blends checks curated by industry experts with next-gen scanning tech, to make it easy and hassle-free to build applications that are secure, scalable, and well-engineered on Salesforce.
Do you want to discover more? Let’s talk
We are also launching a FREE plan for Salesforce Developers (now in Pilot).