Simple Git-based DevOps for Salesforce
Product Page URL: https://bluecanvas.io/
Full Product Description
Blue Canvas unlocks the power of Salesforce by increasing the velocity and safety of your releases. We help teams get up and running with our Git-based DevOps platform quickly – often in a single day. This allows your team to ship more features with higher quality.
A few of our core beliefs:
Low-Code deserves Low-Ops: Great developer experience should not come at the expense of great tooling and UX for admins or DevOps teams.
Delightful software makes your day: We aim to build software which not only helps you, but also guides you, educates you, and ultimately puts a smile on your face!
Doing Git+Salesforce right is hard: Band-aid approaches won’t get you far, the devil is in the details (branches, merges, etc.). This is why we set on our mission!
Shipping is the endgame: The more efficient your teams are in shipping changes, the quicker you’ll be in shipping end-customer value too.
We believe consistency brings predictability, user delight brings adoption, automation brings velocity, and smart tooling brings efficiency.
An equal number of our customers come to us from using change sets (i.e. are just starting their DevOps journey) as are coming from a home grown CI/CD setup that they want to replace with a solution tailored for Salesforce.
Our all-in-one platform allows your admin team to leverage the speed and power of Git without massive overhead and training. Use Git to compare orgs with thousands of differences in a matter of seconds. Commit, compare, merge, review, and backup all in one platform.Be prepared to rollback any release with our continuous metadata backups; automatically run tests on each deployment.
Blue Canvas facilitates all of this by combining modern, fast tools like Git and Salesforce DX with a Lightning Design experience so that your Salesforce team can get more done with minimal overhead.
– Automatic backup of all metadata (up to the minute)
– Dependency analysis and suggestions
– Fast diffing, and comparing via Git
– Simple and intuitive branching and merging
– Rollbacks using Git history
– Bundle multiple user stories into releases
– Refresh sandboxes without having to redeploy data and run manual post deployment steps
– Code review and approvals
– A governance model that allow you to control who can deploy what, when, and where
– Deploy to multiple environments at once
– ALM integrations (Jira, Azure DevOps)
– Ability to track manual steps for admins
– Quality gates – enforce deployment gates for different environments
– Extensions via our REST API
– Ability to export to Git (no vendor lock in)